My photograph, “Sisssy (William)” has been accepted into The Kinsey Institute Juried Art Show 2015 at the Grunwald Gallery of Art. The exhibit is up from May 6 to July 7, 2015. I’m very pleased to have this work shown in the Kinsey exhibit. The purpose of these photographs is to bring to the surface the things people live with as a result of bullying and sexual orientation bias.
- AESTHETIC BONDS: Paul XO Pinkman at The Gallery at Hillside Square 13 Mar ’17
- Monmouth Museum exhibit includes two PXO Pinkman “Selfie” portraits 15 Sep ’15
- 2015 Invitational Opens at Watchung Arts Center 15 Sep ’15
- “Influences” exhibition opens at Hamilton Street Gallery in Bound Brook 15 Sep ’15
- “Sissy”, from Sticks and Stones, accepted into Kinsey Institute exhibition 5 May ’15