The works assembled here represent many of the floral pieces that I did over the years, both on paper and on canvas. Flowers were, and are, one of the loves of my life. They are inspirational in their ability to fight out into the open under the most awful of circumstances. The vast majority of these works are in private collections.
- Crossing Lines: Paul Edward Pinkman at the Watchung Arts Center 18 Feb ’19
- AESTHETIC BONDS: Paul XO Pinkman at The Gallery at Hillside Square 13 Mar ’17
- Monmouth Museum exhibit includes two PXO Pinkman “Selfie” portraits 15 Sep ’15
- 2015 Invitational Opens at Watchung Arts Center 15 Sep ’15
- “Influences” exhibition opens at Hamilton Street Gallery in Bound Brook 15 Sep ’15