The Gallery at Hillside Square is pleased to present AESTHETIC BONDS: The Intersection of Personal and Visual Influences, the works of Francesca Azzara and Paul XO Pinkman. Included in this exhibit are four diptych and triptych works from the “Influences” collection that were created along with New Art Group member artists Susan Ahlstrom, Jane Caminos, Nancy Ori and Heidi Sussman.
- New life, new work 30 Apr ’18
- AESTHETIC BONDS: Paul XO Pinkman at The Gallery at Hillside Square 13 Mar ’17
- Monmouth Museum exhibit includes two PXO Pinkman “Selfie” portraits 15 Sep ’15
- 2015 Invitational Opens at Watchung Arts Center 15 Sep ’15
- “Influences” exhibition opens at Hamilton Street Gallery in Bound Brook 15 Sep ’15